- What personally identifiable information is collected from USER through the Web site, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared
- What choices are available to USER regarding the use of USER data
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of USER information
- How USER can correct any inaccuracies in the information
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing. The provider of the inventory listings to SITE ("PROVIDER") is the sole owner of the information collected on SITE. PROVIDER only has access to or collects information that USER voluntarily gives via email or other direct contact from USER. PROVIDER may sell USER'S personal information to non-financial organizations, such as companies engaged in direct marketing and the selling of consumer products and services.
SITE and PROVIDER will respond to a verified law enforcement or other governmental department request or subpoena relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity. In such events, SITE and PROVIDER will disclose information relevant to the investigation such as name, city, state, zip code, telephone number, email address, fraud complaints, and credit card information. SITE and PROVIDER reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that they believe, in good faith, to be unlawful.
USER Access to and Control Over Information. USER can do the following, at any time, by contacting PROVIDER via the email address or phone number given on the website:
- Opt out of any future marketing or advertising contact from SITE or PROVIDER;
- See what data is on file about USER, if any;
- Change or correct any data on file about USER;
- Have deleted any data on file about USER; and
- Express any concern USER has about use of USER data.
To stop receiving promotional or marketing emails or to opt-out of having USER'S information sent to third parties for marketing purposes, USER can follow the instructions in any promotional email USER receives from SITE. Even if USER opts out of receiving promotional or marketing emails, USER will still be contacted with transactional messages.